Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SA650 Synchmaster

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 02:49 PM)
psycrovv
Apprentice
Options

I have connected my old samsung monitor again and when i scroll up and down on sites with white text on coloured baggrounds, then i see some kind of shadow/ghosting of the text while i scroll..i havent seen this before..even in games i see some kind of wierd shadows on certain objects that looks similar to this ghosting/shadowing type that is going on..

Is the monitor broken ?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @psycrovv ,

it's hard to say without having more information. Can I take your monitor full model? Is this happening in all the pages?

0 Likes
psycrovv
Apprentice
Options

My monitor is Sa650 syncmaster 27"

And here is a picture of the white text shawing some kind of shadow on scrolling

uz-5vGe-.jpeg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

We are unable to locate this model on our Support page @psycrovv , which is why I have been asking for the full model code for this. Can you tell us where are you based?

In regards to the "shadow" issue, can you confirm if this is happening in all the pages and with all the browsers?

0 Likes
Solution
psycrovv
Apprentice
Options

I found out it was the response timer that was set to fastest over normal. then it creates this shadow. So i choosed Normal mode now but thx for the support tho :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Good to know you got it sorted, @psycrovv! Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes