Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S95B VRR broken

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 09:13 PM)
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

S95V VRR broken, constantly flashing when in VRR mode. I see online it is a widespread issue with firmware version 1403. When will it get fixed and will there be fixs for colour accuracy on this tv? It’s brand new but contemplating returning it and getting the LG C2.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
a hdmi splitter is a work round for the vrr
G G
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Thanks, I have a 4 port hdmi switch but it only does 4k 60hz which is obviously no good for 120hz gaming. 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Thats an *****. Same issues as the qe95b software then. It was updated on the website yesterday but havent had chance to download it yet
G G
0 Likes
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Just downloaded and installed 1420, VRR seems to be fixed, no more flashing on and off. Thanks for the heads up about the update. 

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
No worrys. worked on the qe65qn95b. Think @JAMES4578 should get the big thanks. He really needs to become a moderator. Hes the only one to go out of his way to help
G G
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Ginga_p  Thanks, whilst only Samsung staff can become Moderators I have the status of Samsung Maker (previous name was Superuser) .  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/who-are-the-samsung-makers/td-p/4439631 

I think the Moderators are helpful  but cannot get to everything and the various   Makers have an influential role.

We are awaiting a changelog for 1420.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Dont be modest sir. You are ver very helpful. Thanks
G G
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Motion handling is completely screwed in 1420, it looks so bad. It’s like they fix one thing and break others. 

B4three
Student
Options

I’m on 1304 (QN90BD). The 1420 update showed up today, but I haven’t installed it yet. I’m having no issues on 1304. I’m afraid to install 1420 after seeing several people posting issues when gaming on 1420.