Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S95B keeps checking for update

(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 06:22 PM)
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else having issues with their S95B randomly going into standby and then taking ages to turn back on? When it eventually turns back on the TV auto checks for a software update (auto update is off) and now every time I turn it on from standby it checks for a system update after a min or two of being on.

seems to be a system crash  that initially causes it to randomly switch off 

firmware 1420

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Leerolph  You have the latest firmware.  Firstly try a soft Reset by pressing and holding the Power Button by around 5 seconds until the Tv  Reboots when the Samsung logo appears. if this does not work unplug the Tv from the mains for a few minutes and try again.  However you may need to Factory Reset the Tv and if still issues  idea to Reboot your Router.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Thanks James the soft reset seemed to do the trick. I don’t know if it’s common to a lot of Samsung tv’s (previous it was LG C9)  but the S95B definitely seems to have a lot of bugs with the software, colour accuracy and motion. I would go as far to say I prefer the C9 over this TV which is obviously several years older. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Leerolph  Glad the issue seems to be solved and hopefully bugs will be addressed  in due course.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.