Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S95B app crashes

(Topic created on: 04-02-2023 02:40 PM)
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else having issues with apps such as YouTube and prime etc  hanging on load and being unresponsive before crashing to the Home Screen? 
Not every time but a large percentage of the time. 

The whole system UI still has so many bugs, hanging and crashing quite a lot of the time and yet other times it can be snappy and responsive. 

Anyone have any info on when the next update might land? Some guy on YouTube said he’d spoken with Samsung and was told an update was coming the 1st or 2nd week in Jan, that’s obviously been and gone so suspect that was just click bait. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

YouTube actually just crashed on me again after heading back in from the screen saver after writing the above post. 

Maybe the processor just isn’t up to the job or doesn’t ramp up fast enough after being in lower system demand.  

0 Likes
Members_KSWNLsH
First Poster
Options

Yep, same happens with mine. Samsung support just told me to reset the TV. Highly doubt that would fix it.

0 Likes
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

That didn’t work for me, it only started after I had reset the TV for another reason. 
Since I’ve upgraded to firmware 1430 a few days ago I’m no longer having this issue. The UI is much more responsive as well. 

0 Likes
pinkfloyd1
Explorer
Options
New subject I have samsung glaxy s20 ultra. And ihad the 1ui.5o.1 update today 15th of Feb 20.23. And now you can take pictures. My problem is that when you open the app it tells you to change the storage from internal storage to sd card storeage. So I make the changes. But when you take a picture in RAW mode and you go to check we're the picture is stored it says the picture is stored on the internal storeage. So then you go to settings and storage. And it shoes sd card so witch is right. Has engine elastic had this problem
0 Likes