Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripped off after black friday deal by Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 10:16 PM)
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
Bought 55" frame tv direct from Samsung, in the list it said claim 5 years warranty? Great.
Then said if you see it cheaper within 7days we will refund the difference? John lewis £100 cheaper,wow I'm claiming, however after black friday the tile with the offers on have now gone,spent day 6 and 7 looking for it,now I cannot make a claim for that offer because its been removed and its now day 8.....for 100 difference I'm seriously considering sending tv back
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you got the TV cheaper with a 5 year guarantee, what are you moaning about ? Samsung don't rip people off mate. If you didn't do your homework before you bought it then it's hard luck. No such thing as a free lunch is there ?
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
No the tv wasn't cheaper from Samsung,it was more? But I picked Samsung because they would fit it and I was looking at it from a point that if anything goes wrong it's easier to deal with the people who not o ly supplies the tv but also makes it,the point of using Samsung is members get a chance to sort out any problems they may have, what I didn't expect was Samsung to offer something and then remove said offer before the end date in question, would you have complained if say Samsung said buy this tv and claim a free sound bar,only to find out that once you'd received the tv Samsung had taken the link to claim said offer? Bet you'd not be happy and that is what technically they did,they removed the link right after black friday with no way to claim because they replaced said offer with a new offer running from 1/12/21
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I bought my phone from samsung with the offer of free galaxy buds live. Which i claimed for at point of sale, and then required proof of purchase a few weeks later.