Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews and feedback of the new replacement One Connect Box for Q900R, and how to test your TV for 8K

(Topic created on: 15-05-2020 05:54 PM)
PeerNorway
Voyager
Options
I haven't received my replacement One Connect Box for my Q900R TV yet, but I would like to hear your review and feedback from those of you who have and who also have been able to test the full (not upscale) 8K viewing.

By the way, what exactly do we need to get after we got the new OCB replacement to be able to watch in full 8K ? I assume we need to get the HDMI 2.1 cables, but also where do we find 8K sources, etc.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PeerNorway
Voyager
Options
By the way, Samsung should have a video file available for us to use - either through stream or as a download file - to test out the full 8K resolution.
0 Likes
tom99
Voyager
Options

@PeerNorway 

Hi, there is a way to see 8k videos via USB on the Q900. Just go to the following website: http://ff.de/nasa-8k-hdr-download/. it's German Website, but it is all in englisch.

You may be asked to leave your email address with them for the download, however that is not a problem, they will only contact you in case they have new videos to download.

GQ65Q800T