Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restall television apps

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 01:09 PM)
sammyg
First Poster
Options

Urgh! Can anybody help, I have deleted my freesat tv app by mistake,  I have searched for this but it seems to have disappeared, is there anyway of getting this back, the Model and type of my TV is QE49Q60RAT?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Tankerdriver
First Poster
Options
Sammyg, you can get the freesat tv app in the play store, no problem, just checked.
0 Likes
sammyg
First Poster
Options

The play store, can I download it from there, the tv app is usually on my home screen, as indicated below, we tend to switch between the freesat channels, which are built into the tv anyway so we don't need an extra freesat box, and Virgin, which also has an app as you can see from the below pic, we have a Tivo box for that, I am at a loss what to do, I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this, can I just download it from somewhere?

I have the remote for the tv, but as the app is disappeared, I stupidly  removed it, now I can not find it anywhere, its completely disappeared, so now the remote for the tv itself is useless.

these are the apps currently on the home screen, the tv app  our freesat tv  is missingthese are the apps currently on the home screen, the tv app our freesat tv is missing

0 Likes