Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated rebooting of Samsung TV Samsung model UE40JU70007

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 05:27 PM)
Franz Schubert
First Poster
Options

Thanks for help with this problem with my Samsung TV model UE40JU70007 which I bought in West London (UK) in 2014.  It has performed perfectly until two weeks ago, when after turning it on it was ok for about a minute, after which a panel appeared on the screen saying 'One Connect Mini has been disconnected' followed by automatic rebooting. This pattern of panel appearing followed by rebooting repeats every two minutes for as long as the TV is switched on and makes it un-usable. The panel does not make sense as I DO NOT HAVE A SEPARATE ONE CONNECT MINI BOX. 
My very competent and expert dealer in Ealing London W5 advised checking for loose leads and disconnecting/switching off then reconnecting everything possible - this has not solved the problem. He believes the problem is likely to be caused by a bug in the latest software update. Many thanks Samsung for advice.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Franz Schubert  the latest firmware for the TV is 1570.0 which was released June 2021 https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE40JU7000TXXU/   I assume that the 7 is an error and should be an L.  I would advise that you need to  unplug and the mains and disconnect devices for 10 minutes before trying again. If you have done so or the issue still persists   Perhaps you need to contact Samsung support in case there are any server issues.   However  with the model you have being released in 2014 it could well be an issue with your Board and in this case the Tv would need to be inspected.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Franz Schubert
First Poster
Options

Many thanks James 4578. I am new to all this and assumed that posts here would be seen by Samsung support. Much appreciated if you could tell me how to access this support. 
You are correct that I made an error in reading from the back of my TV but in fact the model number is UE40JU7000T and the model code is UE40JU7000TXXU (this time I took a well lit photo!). If that changes your advice thanks for letting me know. I have already tried disconnecting, waiting and reconnecting - to no avail. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Franz Schubert  it is the same software  but I have updated the link.  Samsung support contact options here,can contact by phone,live chat for instance.   https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/#product-support 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes