Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renderer process has crashed samsung tv

(Topic created on: 16-10-2019 04:59 PM)
LeandroRR
First Poster
Options

I have a tv samsung UHD, with model code: UN40MU6103GXPE, version FB02, for a few months when I use the web browser and watch videos on youtube, within a few seconds of starting to watch the video, the screen goes blank and the message "renderer process has c rashed" and it reloads my website, it used to happen 1 or 2 times and then I could watch my video, but now it happens at every moment, making it impossible to watch the videos on youtube, I want to know how to solve this problem, because I don't think it is due to the internet , I look forward to your help.

27 REPLIES 27
Manat1
First Poster
Options

มีปัญหาเรื่อง render process has crashed samsung tv ครับ

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi @Manat1. Hope you're doing well. Can you please send us a private message to go through this with you?
UN32M4500
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Model UN32M4500 when watching You Tube on the internet (uning ethernet)I also run into the "Renderer Process Has Failed."

Looks like a Samsung programming error to me.  I hope they will fix it soon with software up date or a work around.

Right now I will try using the YouTube "APP"

Unfortunately the App does not support the keyboard and mouse that make surfing on the tv set more pleasurable.

argentina1
First Poster
Options

hello actualizar por favor

Wituu
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Lately my TV stopped to appear it. It was related probably with flash that became unsupported technology. Samsung did not fix it in my opinion cause i saw no update since problem appeared. Rather most of pages stopped to use flas as unsupported technology and problem stopped to appear.

My TV UHD led 55' did not recieve any update since months. 

emilms
First Poster
Options

The same here. My 55" Qled 2018 model recently started to show the same rendering problem.

Using latest available version 1300.4

Bicycle Repairman
First Poster
Options

Streaming video via the web browser worked perfectly this morning and crashes over and over again from the same sight. WTF?

ralph333
First Poster
Options

TV was freezing up and stopping streaming show.  Thinking it might be slow WIFI, I converted to wired internet connection.  Now I get the renderer error message and TV reloads an show I wasn't watching...  8-(

Rob1361
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. UA65AU8000 model, all apps are up to dated. The firmware is uptodated. History and cookies of the browser is cleaned but still renderer crashing. Didn’t have this issue till 2 months ago or so. But nowadays cannot watch anything online via the browser. 

MediaAll
Student
Options

What about the rest of us with this same problem?