Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove RakutenTV

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 07:34 AM)
alfreg86
First Poster
Options

TV Model: 8K/QLED/QE65Q950
Hi. My TV has RakutenTV Preinstalled. There is even an dedicated RakutenTV-button on the remote control. 

Consequently RakutenTV will boot whenever the button on the remote is pushed. Sometimes this can happen unknowingly og unwillingly. 

The problem is when RakutenTV has booted it automaticly plays a trailer of their featured movie.
Right now this is MORBIUS.

More precisely this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6iiRrz1SY&ab_channel=SonyPicturesEntertainment

In effect this means that the product(TV) with one click on the remote control will show R-rated content.

With kids around the house this is. Well. Not ideal.

Anybody knows how this can be fixed?

And may I add; This feature. Wow..

2 REPLIES 2
ØH
First Poster
Options

I really love Samsung products, but this Rakuten issue makes me furious, and wanting to take a sledge hammer and turn my Q80R TV into rubble. Why would I want a TV that makes me this furious? And would I buy one again with the same forced unsolvable perverted provocative intrusion into my TV viewing, when I rarely have time to sit down and relax and enjoy a great movie? 

Hey! Samsung! Do you read this? Cut this ***** out, or we will tell everyone not to purchase Samsung TVs. This has crossed a red line now 

tordenfod
First Poster
Options

No more samsung ! i have quit the phone- the smarthomehub and the TV ... and ever never will samsung evr be part of my life again... NEVER!!

0 Likes