Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Registering Smart Tv

(Topic created on: 07-07-2017 09:03 PM)
Sam1999
First Poster
Options

I've been trying to activate/ redgister the warrenty on my Tv I bought, however after spending hours searching the entire website I can't find anything about registering my device. In the 'accessories' pack that came with the Tv it gave a web address to follow to register, www.samsung.com/uk/register , but no matter what I try the website will not come up.l  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Sam1999.

Not to worry! Your TV's warranty automatically kicks into play as soon as you've bought the TV. You can, however, register it by logging into your Samsung account here.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Sam1999.

Not to worry! Your TV's warranty automatically kicks into play as soon as you've bought the TV. You can, however, register it by logging into your Samsung account here.

Superglo69
First Poster
Options

Only if the product is actually listed    as it registers automatically on certain models of TV's I have just checked as soon as you activate the tv it is installed on the Tv settings

0 Likes
Superglo69
First Poster
Options
At the moment I can not register either and the call centre is a no go and so is the chat not much help I just tried and he hung up
0 Likes
Superglo69
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
fe10
First Poster
Options

I have spent half an hour trying to register my TV total night mare trying to scroll through all the models you can just eneter you model. Waste of time

0 Likes