Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register TV

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 05:07 PM)
Members_Y95sF1s
First Poster
Options

I am trying to register my TV for warranty, I put the model number and serial number in that is on the back of the TV and he keeps saying check the numbers and try again, how can I register with this issue

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StephK1
Options

Hey @Members_Y95sF1s! Is this for an extended warranty? If not, the standard warranty is applied automatically and won't need registering for. 🙂

0 Likes
BRIANJAMES1
First Poster
Options
That wasn't a very helpful answer!
0 Likes
BRIANJAMES1
First Poster
Options
Having same problem myself!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BRIANJAMES1: Are you trying to register for an extended warranty via the link below? 

www.samsung.com/uk/5yearguarantee/

If so, please check the list of participating retailers at the bottom of the page to make sure that you're eligible. If this isn't applicable then don't worry, as the standard 12 month warranty automatically activates on the date of purchase, so no action will be required from your side. 

Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
My faulty tv is being replaced with another model how long is the warranty? 1 year or 5 please help
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Toddy94, the standard warranty on Samsung TVs is 12 months, and it starts from the purchase date. If you've bought a TV recently and getting this replaced, the warranty period will start from the purchase date on your Proof of Purchase. 

0 Likes