Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Region

(Topic created on: 24-08-2018 10:40 AM)
Puccifer
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

How can I change the region settings of my qe q7c? (smart remote) 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We're not fully sure what you mean, @Puccifer. Could you give us a little more info please?

0 Likes
Puccifer
First Poster
Options
Hi again,
I bought my TV in Germany, but I am from Norway. In the country list I can't choose Norway. The reason for asking is that I'd like to download Norwegian apps.

Best regards!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Puccifer

As far as a I am aware you are only able to change the language options on Samsung TVs but cannot change the region. Your best bet would be to perform a factory data reset by going to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Factory Reset, as this will return the TV to its default settings and present any available language/region options during the setup stage.
0 Likes
Puccifer
First Poster
Options
As far as I can see online there's a possibility to open all regions on older models. The question is simply if anyone knows the "how to"
0 Likes
Matzioos
Journeyman
Options

Any news on this? 

I am experiencing the same issue (q7fn purchased in Germany, used in Luxembourg, but I want Polish apps) and it freaks me out... 

0 Likes
Confusius
First Poster
Options

same for me. I am American expat living in Thailand and had to buy my QA75Q60TAKXXT here. I could change language to English, but text in the internet is in Thai, I can change with my remote but not with my keyboard, and even when I succed, next time letters appear in Thai again. I have no use for Thai TV. I really need to change region to US. Also my streaming service works for Thailand only. With this settings the TV is worht less than half of its price

0 Likes