Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Region change QE-Q7FN - how??? I want to use my country app and satellite providers!!!

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 12:02 PM)
Matzioos
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone,

I have just bought new 65” QLED TV (QE-Q7FN). All was fine until I realized I can only select Austria,Germany,Switzerland as a Region. Respectively I cannot see apps that I am interested in! Same with cable/satellite providers!!,

I am a polish origin guy, living in Luxembourg, who bought the TV in Germany...

It is ONE EUROPE! Why the hell Samsung blocks me from using content from ten Country I want?!

I cannot find any place in TV settings where I could change the region and see polish apps.

Anybody have a clue if this can be done? 

This TV was around 2k EUR and I cannot use the basic functions! It is extremely disappointing... 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
laurentv17
Apprentice
Options
Is this working with QE55Q80R, I've got the same country setting problem?
If it works is is a sequence to press successively mute, Volume +, Channel + then mute or it is simultaneous pressing (in this case I don't understand the 2 mute)?

0 Likes
vilidk
First Poster
Options

hi, its working also on q8. type one by one not all together

0 Likes
Chupchi
First Poster
Options

I’d love to try that sequence but my reset button is greyed out and the Start Setup option doesn’t exist. I have a Q60 Series. What can I do?

0 Likes
vilidk
First Poster
Options

unplug tv from wall. turn it on. to be able to do reset you have to be in live tv mode. not in app or other mode like sattelite or android box... then uou will be able to reset

0 Likes
claudedemetz
First Poster
Options

Depuis que j'ai réinitialisé, je n'arrive plus a télécharger aucune application

0 Likes
hugues17
First Poster
Options

I have been able to change the region of my Samsung Q Series (Q70T) 2020 with no issue using the Setup process you have described here! Thank you very much ! TV bought in Luxembourg and Region changed to France. 

0 Likes
Mr puffin
First Poster
Options

Could I ask for your advice. I am using a Samsung Tizen (UE43NU7125). I bought (and use) the TV in Sweden. I am trying to install both Swedish and UK apps. By using the usual trick with mute vol and channel I can change the region for apps. It is quite easy to install Swedish OR UK apps and get these to work without problems. If I set the app region to ALL i cannot connect to internet and therefor can't download any apps. I get the error message that I can't connect to the server (fault 102415). Changing back to either the Swedish or UK region restores the connection but as soon as I try to switch to all regions the problem comes back.
Is there a work around?
Yours sincerely
Mr puffin

0 Likes