Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund re shudder tv app

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 09:39 AM)
Dee2uk
Apprentice
Options

Please can ANYONE help me.

Last month I joined the Shudder tv paranormal app, I couldn't get on it and so cancelled the same day, but I'd paid £57 for a year ( big mistake) I've contacted Shudder as told by Samsung but they said as payment was taken by Samsung, it's down to them, it said bb samsung on my bank statement. I spent an hour going from one dept to another with Samsung getting nowhere, to the point I gave up with severe frustration, thinking OH I've lost my money, but this is a lot of money to me and I don't see why I should be the looser, so just now rang Samsung again, but again went from one to another, so I've come here in the hope that I can get help from a normal understanding person who may have the same issue. Thank you 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, I'm sorry you are getting the run around. As Samsung collected the funds on behalf of your card provider to pass on to the app developers I believe it is up to the developers to return the funds to yout bank account.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have a word with your Banks Customer Services @Dee2uk to see if they can help.

Yes it'll show was Samsung collecting the funds which then go to the App Developer. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Dee2uk
Apprentice
Options
My sincere apologies for missing this comment, thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Dee2uk
Apprentice
Options
I'm so sorry for the late reply, thank you for your help.