Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red dots on center of tv all the time

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 10:11 PM)
Coughingsucks
Apprentice
Options

I just bought a new Samsung 43" 8 series 4K  UHD tv (Model: UN43TU8000FXZA) yesterday. When the tv is on, there are red dots along the center of the screen that are best  visible on dark scenes but never go away.

CB6A0BB0-4BCC-42B2-9855-C9BF25A7D939.jpeg

16 REPLIES 16
JasonMY
Student
Options

I just bought the 8 Series TU8000 and it's doing the same too... There are 4 large dots with smaller red pixels

0 Likes
mrtomsiu
First Poster
Options

just opened my tv today 5/19/2020  set it up and ive got the same issue red dots across the middle of my screen have you found out what the deal is should i return it or is there a fix.

0 Likes
JasonMY
Student
Options

I went back to Best Buy that exact day to get it exchanged. They said it might've gotten damaged during shipping (since I had mine shipped to my house) so just exchanged it and will be picking up my replacement on Friday, so I'm hoping and praying that the new one isn't also damaged. 

0 Likes
mrtomsiu
First Poster
Options

I just boxed mine back up shipping back it looks like something was pressing against the screen in that spot hoping when they send me a new one same thing doesn't happen bad thing is it'll be about 2 more weeks before i get a new one ugh

0 Likes
Coughingsucks
Apprentice
Options

I also ended up returning it yesterday and exchanging it. No problems on new screen.

0 Likes
Electro78
Student
Options
Same thing here I got it yesterday may 21, 2020. I hope they can fix this. I got mine in the los Angeles area.
0 Likes
Electro78
Student
Options
Please let me know if the outcome. Thanks
0 Likes
Coughingsucks
Apprentice
Options

I ended exchanging it for a new one. No problems on the new screen.

0 Likes
mrtomsiu
First Poster
Options
They really have bad packaging it says right on the front of box fragile do not lay flat but seems like something is bieng pressed into the front of these screens
0 Likes