Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Adjustments to the EU energy regulations in 2021 have been made " for the q95t

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 01:48 PM)
SaMoNe1986
Pioneer
Options

this " Adjustments to the EU energy regulations in 2021 have been made "  has actually reduced the picture quality of my q95t , before the 1497 firmware everything looks perfect : colors , brightness , sharpness , but after the 1497 firmware , the tv looks dimmer , colors faded , the cause of this , is this new Adjustments to the EU energy regulations , I don’t know what they lowered it to exactly, or what they had to sacrifice to do this (likely peak speaker volume and backlight brightness) or that meant downclocking the CPU for post-processing , i'm thinking that Samsung should give us the right to accept these power adjustment or refuse it , otherwise this is a betrayal of our trust , i loved this q95t so much and now i disgust it

13 REPLIES 13
galactus75
First Poster
Options

I'm curious whether the 2014 firmware solves this issue? https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/QE65Q90TATXXU/#downloads

0 Likes
PawelMerlin
Pioneer
Options

This one is not an issue but a feature.

0 Likes
galactus75
First Poster
Options

Nonetheless, it came with the firmware, meaning it's possible to undo it with another fw update

0 Likes
PawelMerlin
Pioneer
Options

Then Samsung wouldn't be compliant with EU regulations. Better to check if firmware from some other region will work with the TV.

0 Likes