Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN95A issues

(Topic created on: 28-02-2022 08:07 PM)
jay4jo
Explorer
Options
Hi I've just brought a QN95A so called flagship 65" tv I'm got two dirty screen effects down both left and right sides of the tv plus awful screen noise and drop outs I've received on the 16th of this month trying to get it replaced is becoming a nightmare Samsung costumers service are awful. And on top of that there saying when I get to speak to them after god knows how long of trying I'll have to return the tv and wait up to 10 to 14 day's for a replacement I'm shocked now why is this right that I'll have to go without a tv for that long because of there bad tv anybody had these issues? Or any help on this matter would be appreciated thank you.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Its just the the process unfortunately. Be prepared for the engineers to come out and try and fix the tv first before replacing it
G G
0 Likes
jay4jo
Explorer
Options
It's bang out of order after spending over 3 grand on tv and soundbar I'm trying to get them to replace it the same time it's returned still waiting on the manager to ring me after day's and day's of getting no where
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If parts are required they have to be ordered. So that might be a while longer better than having to go out and buy a new one. Even if you want your money back you have to wait for them to pick it up then once they have it. Its another 2 weeks til reimbursement
G G
0 Likes
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options

Hi

im in the same boat  neo qled 65inch . They won't even admit it has a fault. This pic doesn't really show it properly. It's more visible when the picture is panning 

20220106_171937.jpg

0 Likes
jay4jo
Explorer
Options
Yeh I can see it mate I've done that same test your doing there on mine it's really bad on mine and when I start off when the screen it bright at first it's really really bad' what you doing about it??
0 Likes
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options
I spoke to Samsung tech support and sent them pics. They emailed me back today and said it was in specification so no fault found. What a load of ***** I paid 3000 grand 7 months ago. I really don't know what to do next. It seems to like a lot of people have the same problem. All I know it's well ***** and I'm being fobbed off.
0 Likes
jay4jo
Explorer
Options
Bang out of order that mate keep at them don't give up they got to something about it' I've got the Q80A upstairs and it's fantastic picture and sound blows the neo out the water I'm going send the qn95A back and get the Q80A in 75". I just can't understand how the flagship model is no where near the mid range Q80A
0 Likes
Toffeecris
Journeyman
Options

The service i have had off samsung is also a disgrace, 4 phone calls and two engineer visits and they say my tv is within parameters, absolute joke. suffering terrable refresh rate resulting in a unwatchable, jerky, picture at times. service enginner says my TV has problem but ignorned by samsung. 

0 Likes
jay4jo
Explorer
Options
That is bad DSE that mate
0 Likes