Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN95A - black screen, poor service

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 09:31 PM)
Shane H
Student
Options

I purchased the QN95A back in march 2021. Since then ive had three engineers out requested by Samsung as brought direct through them, yet still not functioning properly.

The screen randomly goes black, no sound for 2 secs and then back on again. It also restarts my PS5 when gaming. 

first engineer said it was the main board - this was changed 

the second engineer said it was the screen - this was changed 

the third, connect cable was changed

No joy! Still the same. Now samsung are saying there should be an update in Qtr 4 of 2021, well its 13th Jan 2022 and still nothing! 

where do i stand with my consumer act? The service has been appalling! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Astro M42
Explorer
Options

I have the firmware 1903 on the qn95a and the drop outs are still there but shorter

0 Likes
TheRealDjango
Student
Options
Your statutory consumer rights are if an item is not of satisfactory condition you have the right to be fully reimbursed, money back, or a repair at no cost to yourself with the repair. You have the right to claim at the small claims court, I did this with LG took a year but I won and only costs a couple hundred to do. Before any of these options make an written complaint sent via registered post.
0 Likes
Customer10204
Student
Options

You have the right to a refund within 30 days.
After that, through the warranty period, you must allow Samsung one opportunity to repair. If unsuccessful, you are entitled to a refund.

Suggest you conclude before the 12 months end. 

0 Likes