Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN95 1903 firmware - WI-FI issues

(Topic created on: 19-01-2022 04:40 PM)
MichaelCK
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Last year after one of the software updates, WI-FI became extremely slow on my previous Q6FN, and to be able to normally stream HD and 4K content, many users on here and myself had to use Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi. The issue was fixed after another update. 

Currently immediately after updating the software to 1903 on the current TV QN95 a couple of days ago, there was an issue with internet speeds. It’s again impossible to watch any HD and 4K content as the WI-FI speed on the TV is max 5-9mbps with 500mbps broadband at home. Again Ethernet cable fixes the issue and everything is working as expected. iPhones, iPads, laptops have no Wi-Fi issue at all. The issue appeared immediately after installing the 1903 version.

Anyone else is having the same issue by any chance?

#qn95 #1903 #firmware

22 REPLIES 22
AnneHu
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this. We were getting so annoyed and trying to troubleshoot for what it could be. Now we know.

0 Likes
scaremi
Explorer
Options

Yesterday Samsung released vers. 1904 that seems to fix the issue of WiFi random disconnection from Fritz!Box routers. Maybe can be helpful for you.

0 Likes
Members_daCXLMW
First Poster
Options

The 1904 update crippled my tv. Caused it to continuously crash after about an hour or so, regardless of what service was running at the time. On the phone to Samsung we discovered that the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth MAC address were both missing, but they couldn't tell me why the set keeps crashing to the point  only unplugging it brought it back on. Sent tv back (still inside 30 days of purchase) and got a replacement which I won't be updating anytime soon. 

0 Likes