Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN90BA

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 02:00 AM)
Gabi15
First Poster
Options

Just bought a beautiful 65 inch QN90B tv in Israel. Was very disappointed to realize that there is no Game Hub, no Samsung Tv Plus app, no Samsung Health app, almost no free news channels, certainly no American channels like CCN and FOX... everything is highly monetized by the local cabal companies

Talked to the Samsung Israel support after waiting for 30 minutes(apple support - zero minutes wait) and got no reasonable answers. The guy on the phone never heard of the samsung tv plus app or the game hub, actually.

And maybe I could understand all of it, but why no Samsung health app?? it's on every Samsung phone for god's sake

So my questions are - why the things are as they are? Is anything going to change soon? And if not, is it a good idea to buy an android streamer so maybe I could enjoy Samsung tv plus and health apps there? 

*my Tizen OS is up to date

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Get an amazon fire stick and side load all the apps like , health apps .using Apps2Fire from play store
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
That's odd, I have a qn95a and have all those apps. Checked samsung website and your model does have these apps included.

Is this not a limitation from the country your in?
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
It will be a local limitation samsung Ireland has something similar.
0 Likes