Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN90A 65" screen problem HELP!

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 03:46 PM)
akaFullest
Apprentice
Options

20230109_210409.jpgHello anyone whos reading this, iv had this tv for about a year and everything seems to be ok except what you see in the picture... the white box is barely wisible but is anoying and i have no idea what has coused it to apear. I mostly play with console on the tv and i use all the juice it has, 4k 120 hz and full brigtness and everything else... tv is on auto update, device care shows always 100% good. I have tried leaving it off for several days unpluged, nothing changed. Is there a solution in fixing it? I have insurance should i claim it?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @akaFullest. That's strange. I appreciate that you have already followed some steps to get your TV display to appear as expected.

I'm not sure whether you've done this yet but, just in case you haven't, I'd recommend running a Picture Test on your TV:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-do-i-run-a-picture-test-self-diagnosis-on-my-t...

Please let me know how you get on with this.

0 Likes
akaFullest
Apprentice
Options

20230319_082854.jpg

Hello, thanks for your post. Yes i did the picture test and its ok with color images. The "box" is now all the way up, its barely visible but is there like strap and i think it has todo with hdmi xbox port. When my xbox is not uset and is on there is this standby mode that starts to show slide shows with info and ect. And once in a while very bright part of the screen with one color, exacly where that dim "box" is now. It is notisable when theres dark and or few color images + dim, when its very bright and colorfull its almost unnoticable. Maby its the backlight?

0 Likes
akaFullest
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
akaFullest
Apprentice
Options

Took the tv back to the store, waranty covers the problem. If its ireparable il get net tv 🙂🤞 mine was less than 1 year old 😆

0 Likes