Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qn900a Exchange tv dead after only 25 days!

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 11:59 AM)
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
After being on the phone to Samsung support/technical/complaints from 10am to 1621 they reluctantly arranged for a engineer to visit. 
Yes it was a awful experience JC refused to give his name to complain then he put the phone down ,Mario at technical put me through to Samsung shop still don't know why.
They don't want engineers to visit because they are honest and tell the truth. 
Yesterday Samsung technical said it was within specification and seen no fault LIE and screen condemned by engineer today .
Same faults on q900t(2 screens) and qn900a a grid pattern on screen 3 times design fault
Poor quality or what
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Update After a week of absolute hell dealing with samsung customer service
0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
They initially refused the technician report about the grid fault from the company they sent to inspect tv why God knows then it was resent and then they agreed to refer me back to technical to discuss fault and repair.
Hours on the phone they refused another exchange initially 2hours on the phone they realised they can't repair the tv they have no replacement screens.
I was emailed be two separate samsung customer support staff one saying only repair and the other one authorised an exchange what a joke.
I also tried to get my money back but they deducted money saying the tv that I had was over a year old but intruth I had a qn900a that was 25 days what a con.
0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
UPDATE Its now 14 months and I still don't have a working 8k tv delivered/manufactured by samsung.
My first exchange went faulty after 23 days ,my second exchange unit delivered damaged and was previously opened and the 3 rd exchange unit was definitely a Refurb unit held together with one strap ,box was that badly damaged with damaged at end and side and then the tv was obvious been unwrapped before.
Insulting to all the loyal customers sending out refurbished rubbish get it sort samsung or your customers will go.
Send me a new tv and stop Insulting me with sending out refurbished tat.
0 Likes