Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED Tvs

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 07:01 AM)
Jojo84
Student
Options
I'm looking looking at upgrading the TV in my bedroom and am interested in the Q60T, 43 inch. I know its entry level in the QLED market but does anyone have this tv or any opinions it ? Could you suggest any alternatives?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated x 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Jojo84  I think you should find the Q60T  impressive enough , though indeed it is the entry level in QLED  and there are  better premium  models out  there.  However it obviously depends on needs and budget.  This set by accounts  has  a very good  contrast ratio and brightness should be fine, though there is no local dimming and will not be the most outstanding in terms of HDR.   see more here:  https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/q60-q60t-qled  In terms of an alternative  possibly the  Q80T  which is considered to have excellent contrast and colours and for the most part will provide  punchy images.   However  this will be over the £1000 price range.   Smallest model is 49 inches.

Can see this and other options here , mostly but not exclusively QLED  https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/tvs/best-samsung-tvs 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Rt3
Journeyman
Options
don't bother with that q60t i had nownt but problems with it honestly. it had problems with the wifi connection. connecting the remotes. the sound bar that is made by samsung was a complete nightmare to get connect. i upgraded it upto QE49Q80TATX and this tv is just as bad even though its been swapped out 2 times already. im glad it was my insurance company that paid for this tv otherwise i would of kicked samsung into touch. not happy with their technology at the min its absolutely disgusting.
0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
have a look at philips 43 pus7855,dolby vision ambilight etc
0 Likes
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
I have the 43 and 50 Q60T TV's and they are fine... no issues with either.
0 Likes
alex67
First Poster
Options

I think you are thinking about a difficult task that is possible but its not easy you can seehere how they guide about it and may be you understand the situation about it.

0 Likes