Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED SCREEN FAIL - 14 MONTHS OLD

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 01:31 PM)
Svleo
First Poster
Options

Spent more than $2k on a new QLED TV last June - 14 months ago. This week black lines appeared and now the bottom half of the screen is flashing, fuzzy and the fuzziness seems to be covering more of the screen and the day goes on.

How the hell can a company sell such ***** for such a high price that just malfunctions after a short time! Total ***** product!

samsung!!! Never again!’ 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Svleo: I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your TV's display. Is the problem present on all channels and sources? If so, please head to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test. If the issue is visible in the sample images then please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out to our Help Desk via your preferred channel, and an advisor will be able to arrange for the TV to be inspected by an authorised engineer. 

In the meantime, I recommend powering off the TV, unplugging it at the wall for around 30 seconds, then plugging it back in and powering back on using the remote. This will perform a soft reset, and address any software issues that might be a contributing factor. 

0 Likes
Svleo
First Poster
Options

I’ve done all this and problem still there.
Useless piece of expensive rubbish!! Samsung should be ashamed of themselves, ripping people off like this. 

0 Likes
Members_yjWH0Tx
First Poster
Options

Same here,never get Samsung again.15 month Qled had lines across the screen for weeks but now the tv has failed.Sound turns on and off every 10 seconds.Cant believe what a pile of ***** their tvs are.Absolutely fuming

0 Likes