Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED QN800 grid of bright spots and static/feedback sound

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 02:01 PM)
NJAN
First Poster
Options

Hello. I am currently having the following issues with my QN800 65".

Display has a grid of bright spots. Very noticeable on light backgrounds and movement. Changing settings has made no difference.

The second issue is sound. It intermittently has some sort of static/feedback. It seems to be on low base type noise. Confirmed it is the TV speaker as it does not happen when using an external soundbar.

Any information anyone has on these issues, and if they got them resolved would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Examples attached

latest grab.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
NJAN
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
NJAN
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
JoeyJJ
First Poster
Options

Same here on my QN800A.  Did anyone ever help you to figure out why your tv is doing this? Please let me know. Thank you. 

0 Likes
NJAN
First Poster
Options

Are you having the display issue, sound issue or both? I was not sure about the sound issue. Assume it was a hardware fault. The display issue seems to be more common from other posts and is to do with the back lights I think, so might be quite common with qled, and I have had a few all of which suffered. It is possible I am more sensitive to it but I struggled with the distractions. Luckily mine was just in warranty (1st year, but it did have 5 year that I guess after 12pm the would have been with the retailer) but I had it logged for repair and they could not get the parts for the repair. I had a n offer of replace or refund so I took the refund and am looking at the Samsung S95 OLED. Hope you get your tv sorted. 

0 Likes