Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED Q95t - 65 garbage firmware.

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 03:25 PM)
Crikeym8
Apprentice
Options

QLED Q95t - 65

Samsung,  if your going to release a TV , and a premium one at that, then how about spending more than 5 mins writing the firmware. List of issues with firmware (1112.9)    Apps freeze requiring tv to be soft reset using remote.  Remote loses connection after using  smart things app.    No Atmos from E-ARC to Av receiver, as this is a SAMSUNG scam.  TV only receives Atmos through to a soundbar.   You can stick ya sound bars.     Playing of 4k Content over network rarely works,  Just continues in waiting mode or freezes or wont decode the audio .  Dashboard is sluggish,  and becomes unresponsive when searching through apps or menu.       Network cable intermittant disconnection for no reason.   

This is the second unit afterit was replaced.

Compared to my older MU9000 and 8500 blu ray player,  which has none of the above problems , in fact is superior in speed and features and price..                  

2 REPLIES 2
Iskandarkebab
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I just bought this model and some times i have the ethernet cable disconnection issue, It disconnects and immediately connects again. Do you think this is a software issue? Replacing it wont suppose any change? You still have this issue after replacing it?

ExpensiveTV
Apprentice
Options

@Iskandarkebab wrote:

Hi,

I just bought this model and some times i have the ethernet cable disconnection issue, It disconnects and immediately connects again. Do you think this is a software issue? Replacing it wont suppose any change? You still have this issue after replacing it?

I have the ethernet cable connection issue also. But most horrible with this TV is that Netflix doesn't play smoothly. It stops audio and video playback for like half a second and continues. It does this every few minutes. Do you think they are able to solve it? Otherwise I'll return this TV and demand my money back.

0 Likes