Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED Q80T PS5 ghosting issue

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 12:03 PM)
sikamszampon
Apprentice
Options

Hello!

Last week bought my Q80T 65” for PS5 and found that I have few problems with Green / Purple ghosting in cod cold war and really noticable vertical banding. Done some research and I found that some people got the same problem as me. I got latest update 1460 (Poland) and really don’t know what to do next.. 

Down bellow ghosting captured (look at the table)

18208B09-A676-4E6E-B714-D03F9B76F1CF.jpeg

17 REPLIES 17
Tv52
Pioneer
Options

@sikamszampon @MichuPL @Cerativ  Maybe we can make some group complain or something? The more the better. Have you spoken with Biuro Praw Konsumenta?

0 Likes
Cerativ
Explorer
Options

I have already sold tv and bought LG CX with which I have no problems at all

0 Likes
Tv52
Pioneer
Options

The new owner must curse you every day :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Cerativ
Explorer
Options

He was aware of that. Anyway he does not play games, so he did not mind it

0 Likes
darrenchan
Student
Options

Hi I recently upgraded from a Q70t to a QN85A. Realised I have the same problem and it’s annoying. There’s a weird ghosting effect only when I switch off game motion plus. Even Netflix on my Ps5 has this effect but my Samsung Netflix app is fine. This ghosting wasn’t there on my Q70T. Any one knows if there are any fixes? It is not my tv right?

0 Likes
Champagneshdow
First Poster
Options

I returned my Q80T and bought sony XH90 - honestly best decision ever 

darrenchan
Student
Options

Oh man, was hoping you would have found a fix:( anyways happy for you! 

0 Likes
Winchestereng
First Poster
Options

I have a Q80A and a PS5,and I got the same green kind of ghosting in Horizon Zero Dawn, I fixed it by activating Game Motion Plus:

Settings > General > External Device Manager > Game Mode Settings > Game Motion Plus Settings > Game Motion Plus

I hope this helps someone (it helped me)

0 Likes