Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED 8K

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 08:17 PM)
artur230670
Apprentice
Options
Hi I bought in last year in September Samsung Tv QLED 8K 55 inches Q700 and on 13th of August this I noticed that this tv turned to the radio as I have not got a picture just sound ,but no picture at all , I rang to Samsung warranty service and today I receive a phone call from authorised service of Samsung that they have not got psrts for this TV ? ??? Tv is still under warranty tiil 19th of September so I phoned customef service Samsung in Phillipines as they dont have call center in UK , they told that someone will call me to discuss something . I dont understand as Samsung is unable to repair this Tv they should replace with a new unit or return the money . I dont want to discuss anything about receiving refurbished another broken somoones Tv . How many days has  Samsung got to repair or replace a unit since 13 of August???? In their warranty there is nothing about receiving refurbished unit instead . Ten days gone since faulty Tv was reported and I received a phone call that they dont have parts . Why they didnt inform me when I was buying this TV ? ??? Now they are offering refurbished unit instead .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
artur230670
Apprentice
Options
Black screen SAMSUNG QE55Q700TATXXU 55" Smart 8K HDR QLED TV
0 Likes
artur230670
Apprentice
Options
I have checked and this tv from Samsung is faulty .
0 Likes
Options
Right, I've had several issues with Samsung TVs and finally I was given a replacement. By the time they replaced the TV, it was out of warranty, so calm down and make it work for you until that day comes... They seem to either have a terrible communication between departments or they stall hoping the customer will just purchase another and forget. They will try and fix it a couple of times at home even though they have no parts... just bide your time and next time, don't be one of the first to buy the latest product, let others test the market and then purchase as it's usually the end user who discovers the unfixable problem...
0 Likes
La59zlo
First Poster
Options

Appears to be common issue, your fortunate that it is in warranty. I had exact same issue with exact same model...eventually Samsung replaced with a new unit, it took over 2 months to resolve but happy with the replacement

0 Likes