Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE75Q90RA won't update or connect to apps

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 03:29 PM)
fuscobal
Student
Options

Hello guys,

Trying to update the TV and get the error > Your internret connection is unstable. Please contact your ISP for help. Error code: CURL6 Operation Timeout Error ... my connection is just fine since I can watch 4K movies on Netflix, HBO Max or Disney (I have a 1000Mbps connection). Also, trying to go inside apps says > Unable to connect to the server. Unplug and replug the TV power cab;le, or reset the smart hub by going to settings > support > self diagnosis > reset smart hub. Of course I did a soft reset (long press on power till off and back on + unplugged from outlet) and nothing changed. 

PS : Smart hub connection test > Your ISP is blocking the following service. Please contact a samsung service centre. Error code : 202 

PS2 : TV wired to a Ubiquity Amplifi HD mesh that communicates wireless with my provider's router. All my devices are connected to the Ubiquiti and never had a problem with any of them (macbook, ipad, iphones, cleaning robot, Windows PC ...)

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @fuscobal  From my determinations  the error code 202 can be caused by outdated firmware,therefore can you firstly check that you have the latest software 1401.0 which became available August 2022.  If not available OTA can be downloaded to USB and updated that way.  Details here  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/QE75Q90RATXXU/ 

if that does not provide a solution try rebooting router(unplug from mains) Another possible solution is to change the DNS settings. Go to Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings. Change from Automatic to to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. (Google servers) or 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 (Open DNS)  Some information here https://thevpn.guru/configure-samsung-smart-tv-dns/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
fuscobal
Student
Options

Thanks for the input. Tried > 208.67.222.222 and it worked. Now it's upgrading the firmware to 1401. Apps are also loading now ! 🙏

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@fuscobal  Glad to hear it appears sorted!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Branan
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same trouble but none of that worked.  I was prompted to do a full reset via the Samsung pros and they’ve left me hanging until someone more advanced can call.  I’m not sure what else to do to get it to set up.  It gets hung up on the privacy policy with the “system under maintenance”.