Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qe75q800 One Connect Mount to TV

(Topic created on: 22-01-2022 07:25 PM)
nipmads
Apprentice
Options

Hi there

Just bought a qe75q800 TV with the slim connect one box. 
however how do I mount this box to the TV (for wall mounting purposes) I’ve seen some YouTube videos where it’s shown mounted to the rear of the TV - however there doesn’t seem to be any mounting points. 

any input is appreciated. 

thanks 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
nipmads
Apprentice
Options

The one connect box is necessary for the TV to work. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@nipmads: The One Connect box doesn't have any wall mounting guides or specifications, from what I can see. Your best bet would be to find a spot close by for it, as you'll still have the benefit of running all your external devices to the box, leaving the wall mount set up clutter-free. For details on how to mount the TV to the wall, please see pages 7-8 of the user manual.

BN68-11086E-02_UM_QTQ900SU QTQ800B QTQ700G_XC_L09_200928.0.pdf (samsung.com)

0 Likes
nipmads
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew

thanks for your reply.

I’ve seen a couple of reviews where they show the option to mount the box to the rear of the TV. 
Please see attached screenshot from YouTube. 
thanks6F0883AD-C366-41EF-8A89-1389F2500855.jpeg

Tymofii
Apprentice
Options

I have exact same question. I've just bought QN95B and my goal was to wall mount it. I've also seen loads of pictures like the one above before I've decided to buy it. I've got the TV now and can't seem to find a way to attach one connect box to the TV for a wall mounting purpose. the only option for wall mount is to have this one connect box sitting elsewhere... which is not what I want. Now I have a dilemma - the supplied cable is too short as it cannot be bent at 90 degrees (my cables go around a corner). I also cannot install it at the TV as shown on the picture.... so if I knew that I would go for a 5m cable to one connect box... or would probably go for a different model of a TV... too bad Samsung has not made one connect box wall mountable... *****

Chrisreillyuk
Apprentice
Options
Any updates guys? I need to mount mine
0 Likes
bkstahl99
First Poster
Options

Bumping this am also looking for a solution to this

0 Likes
BradleyP
Apprentice
Options

We have the same issue. 

We have Future Automation PS55 articulating mounts so perhaps we can mount it behind but One Connect boxes get really hot. So I feel there would e a ventilation issue. 

I also see that there is no 15M cable for any One Connect after 2021. How do you find out if one is available of if the older ones 2019, 2020 will work?

0 Likes
leoniki
First Poster
Options

I saw the QN95B 85" with the box mounted exactly as shown above at a local best buy store. Also rtings has a picture like that, and one w/o showing 3 mounting holes (below). Does the box have 3 matching holes to fit those

Maybe it depends on the TV size?

"https://www.rtings.com/assets/products/RvUDaoPI/samsung-qn95b-qled/back-cables-large.jpg"

"https://www.rtings.com/assets/pages/vfuNnS5G/alt-one-connect-large.jpg"

0 Likes
chrisshort
First Poster
Options

did you ever find out how to do this?  I've literally just got the 55" qn95b which I'm wall mounting.  I thinking of trying to attach the one connect box as the pics but with strong double sided silicon tape....

0 Likes