Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qe65qn95b update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 07:21 PM)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Is it just me or is anyone else trying to install todays update (10 nov) using usb from samsung website. The version for download is 1304.1 but the version on the tv now is 1406. Im guessing the tv doesnt want to install it because its a lower version. The tv is not showing a update for auto download as yet.
G G
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That doesn't sound quite right, @Ginga_p! Could we ask you to take a photo of the 'About This TV' screen of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi Chris. I thought they may have been rolling back the software.

G G
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Ginga_p. I appreciate you enclosing the photo, showing the pertinent information relating to your TV model and software.

I've deleted the image, as it also showed your serial number, which is unique to you (so best to conceal this on the public forum).

I'd recommend trying to update your TV's software via the Internet periodically. If you still don't get the option to auto-download to the newest software version after a couple of weeks, please get back to us or reach out to our TV & AV Team on 0333 000 0333 (open from Monday to Sunday from 8am until 10pm).

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for deleting that chris abit of a school boy error . Did you find it as being abit odd
G G
0 Likes