Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE65Q7FNA 2018 model not visible in Smart View on iphone

(Topic created on: 03-02-2019 08:07 AM)
shashankuk
First Poster
Options

Today I bought QE65Q7FNA from currys after reading specification that it has screen screening through smart view. I cannot detect my TV on smartview. It is unfortunate that I can detect samsung tv of my neighbour but not mine. I tried on my wife iphone as well, it doesn't appear. I called samsung technical support, they advised me to update software which I did, but it still doesn't work. Please help. I can open youtube and watch it on samsung tv so there doesn't seems to be problem with my iphone. Please help to resolve issue in the tv and smart view - for unfortunately samsung product. What a shame?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @shashankuk.

Let's try a reset of the TV to see if that helps. Go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. Note, any adjustments you may have made to the TV's settings will default to the standard settings the TV came with.

0 Likes
shashankuk
First Poster
Options

It didn’t work I did reset. I have been with Samsung technical team on phone. They advised me to update software. I did and it still didn’t work. I went to shop where I bought tv and they tried qled7 model on SmartView, I didn’t work. It is shame Samsung has developed a product which cannot talk to its own smart view? Please suggest how to rectify this. 

0 Likes