Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE65Q60RATXXU - Screen Flashing On/Off then stopped showing a picture

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 06:31 PM)
GavinSmith83
First Poster
Options

Hi,

We bought this QLED 4 months ago, it worked fine until lunchtime when it began flickering before finally not showing anything at all.

Steps so far:

• Turn off & unplug for 30mins - Didn't work
  • Try a different power lead - Didn't work
  • Try a different plug socket - Didn't work
  • Removed the plug for 3 minutes then attempt to turning on by holding the standby on the TV for 10 seconds
  • Solid red light showing on standby

This is what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7mq60KxEQ&feature=youtu.be

The support experience from Samsung is pretty horrendous 2 hours for 2 responses from Live Chat, 3 in that time from Twitter & 1 from Facebook. Guess they've all clocked off since it's 6pm.

Has anyone else seen this issue on the QLEDs or can offer me any advice on how to solve this?

Thanks

Gavin

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@GavinSmith83: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV. Does the TV switch on with a blank display, or will it not power on at all. If you press the Volume Up button or the menu button, does anything show on screen? If you have any external devices connected to the TV, can you try disconnecting them temporarily to see if this helps?
0 Likes
GavinSmith83
First Poster
Options
You can see a blue glow & hear the sound so its clear the TV is on, just with no picture.

Occassionally now the screen will flick on then off. I've updated what I've tried to resolve the issue.
0 Likes
JoeyKoya
First Poster
Options

Having a similar issue with my Q9FN55. Only mine switches on and off itself as well as seeing the blue glow for a bit and hearing the sound. Let me know if you ever get a fix.

0 Likes