Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE55QN700BTxxu

(Topic created on: 21-03-2023 07:23 PM)
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I received an upgrade 3 months ago when my QE55QN700AT TV started to keep switching off all the time until it stopped working. This new version is now showing problems with the sound, on any adverts or shows where the bass is playing, then the speakers start to vibrate. This started around 2 weeks ago, but every time I asked the wife if she could hear it, she said no. Until the last couple of days, when she said “what’s wrong with the sound on the tv”.

so now I have contacted Samsung, and they said that they are going to send a technician around to look at the issue.

As anybody else had these problems?

Pete.

11 REPLIES 11
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Morning Aaron,

yes the tv engineer taped the loose speakers back into their original place, but having watched him doing it, it makes me wonder how or why they had come loose in the first place, as my tv has been on the wall from day one. I also told him about the tv going blank for a few seconds before coming back on, he said to keep a record of it and if it gets worse, then I should contact Samsung again. 

0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@Pedro 93 Since speaking with the engineer, has the issue got worse? You can always drop us a message to Sam_UK and we'd be happy to look into this. 

0 Likes