Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE55QN700BTxxu

(Topic created on: 10-04-2023 09:38 AM)
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I received an upgrade 3 months ago when my QE55QN700AT TV started to keep switching off all the time until it stopped working. This new version is now showing problems with the sound, on any adverts or shows where the bass is playing, then the speakers start to vibrate. This started around 2 weeks ago, but every time I asked the wife if she could hear it, she said no. Until the last couple of days, when she said “what’s wrong with the sound on the tv”.

so now I have contacted Samsung, and they said that they are going to send a technician around to look at the issue.

As anybody else had these problems?

Pete.

11 REPLIES 11
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Pedro 93 

Has your TV now had an inspection from one of our engineers?

0 Likes
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

no I haven’t, they said that they would come out on Thursday, that’s if I haven’t thrown it through the window by then. The last time I had problems with the last tv the World Cup was on and I had no tv to watch it, this time I have to turn the sound right down to watch it. I’m getting frustrated with Samsung.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Pedro 93. Our colleagues from the TV & AV Team will help ensure that you get your TV working as expected again. 

Please let us know how you get on with the inspection, or let us know if you need us.

0 Likes
giv007
Student
Options
Hello..my tv is switching on and off..what kind of upgrade did you have ?
0 Likes
Members_ Gmac74
First Poster
Options

Hi, Pedro,

I have had the same problem with Samsung tv.

I'm now on my 5th tv....samsung won't admit they have issues with these tvs and give people their money back(14 day cooling period rubbish) even though I've not had a working tv for more than 3-6 months at a time. They won't even swap this model for one that does work and has no issue. Or do they have any models that work!!

If I had my way i would take my money and run to another tv company if i could, I will never buy a samsumg tv again!! the help and customer care is shocking. 

I always have to phone them NOT ONCE have they PHONED me, I'm always having to chase them always get the same reply on email nothing that helps the process,pointless.

Just had a brand new screen about 2-3 weeks ago and now it's switching to a black screen AGAIN... just like all the other tvs's absolute joke.

So I feel your pain, I hope you don't have as much stress I've had with debarkel. It's not good for your health and wellbeing that's for sure.

Cheers

Gary

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @giv007 ,

Do this happens when you use a particular TV source? Have you tried to disconnect any external devices and test if the same thing happens? 

0 Likes
Pedro 93
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I had a upgrade to the QE55QN700BTxxu

but I noticed that this one has problems with the screen going blank for a few seconds, this happens around once every 10 days or so, but I also started to get problems with the sound, it sounded like the speakers were vibrating, this got gradually worse, up to the point that it was unbearable to concentrate on the program that we were watching.

after complaining to Samsung, they sent a engineer out. When he came he said it was a common issue with that model, the speakers were coming loose and were vibrating against the screen, so he said that all it needed was to tape them back down with some strong tape. I did mention that the screen was going blank and he said if it gets worse to contact Samsung.

I hope you get yours resolved soon as I know it can be stressful, as I think it will be a long time before I buy Samsung again.

Pedro 

0 Likes
Shafiq-Khanzada
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I have the same issue, I just booked repair, and looks like I will be without TV for a few days 😞

0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

Hi @Pedro 93 

Did our engineers manage to repair this? You can always give us a message privately and we can take a deeper look into this. 

0 Likes