Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE55Q80TATXXU 55" Smart 4K Continuous connection issues

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 03:28 PM)
Middlemiss
First Poster
Options

We regularly have connection issues that range from Error 107 not evening seeing the Wi-Fi to disconnection half way through viewing TV shows or movies. 

After paying a lot for what we thought would be a good TV it has been nothing but frustration.  

Is it a regular issue with Smart TV's? Is there a way to fix it and keep it connected to the Wi-Fi without issues? 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Those errors suggest an inadequate wifi signal.
0 Likes
Middlemiss
First Poster
Options

This isn't an issue as the Wi-Fi is on the table next to the TV. 

0 Likes
Middlemiss
First Poster
Options

Also when these issues occur the Wi-Fi is working fine with other devices. 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The router is next to the TV? Is that correct?
0 Likes
Middlemiss
First Poster
Options

Yes.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you tried rebooting the router, also do you get the same issues with a wired connection?
0 Likes
doobievibes
Apprentice
Options

Experiencing the same issues with this TV. Only just 3 months old.

Tried Everything that was suggested in various forums.

Going to subscribe to this thread to see if anybody posts any insights.

0 Likes
Julia1231
Apprentice
Options

We have the same issue with our TV 55” Q60A QLED 4K HDR Smart TV and its only one month old  Every time we turn on the TV we need to reconnect to the WIFI. It doesn't automatically connect....annoying as we purchased the latest 2021 Smart TV to get the latest in technology with the hope that the latest models would be a little more intelligent. We don't have this issue with our SONY TV !

0 Likes
Members Tom
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Have a 55 MU6120 tv 

My TV will not recognise that there is any wi -fi in the house now although it did after being returned when I had the problem previously and they replaced the wi fi card. All of the network  settings on the tv say zero so I presume there is definitely no signal. I purchased a 5 year warranty when I purchased the tv which doesn't run out until 2023 and after a lengthy and difficult phone conversation it was supposed to be collected today for repair but that didn't happen and also why should I be without a tv again for over a week.

I have tried all the suggested resets but I am convinced that the wi fi card is corrupt again.  

0 Likes