Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qe55q7fam tv network cable disconnected.

(Topic created on: 20-07-2018 06:08 AM)
Jel79
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I have the qe55q7fam tv, I constantly get tabs across the top saying "network cable disconnected " followed by "network cable connected". The 2 message go on hard rotation several times.

Often this happens when I don't even have the cable connected at all and I am using Wi-Fi to connect!

Anybody having the same issue?

91 REPLIES 91
BocaProwler
Explorer
Options

Sorry to hear that the issue is still there or resurfaced. I have not seen the message in quite a while, I really hope it doesn't start back.

Craig01
Journeyman
Options

Sorry to read that the "Network Cable Connected" message issue remains a problem for some. I haven't had any issues since updating the firmware on my Q900RBK to version 1372 in late 2020. I recently updated the firmware to the latest 1374 version and have also experienced no issues.

Good luck one and all 

mpzfm1
Student
Options

From spain,received yesterday q70t and the same problem... with no cable plugged its shows cable disconnected/connected message notification randomly. Updated firmware. 

0 Likes
GTone
Journeyman
Options

Same here…

2021 QE75Q800T.

The worst is that I have no Ethernet cable connected.

I’m in Wifi, box in the same room and 800mbps connection.

0 Likes
Aaron37
First Poster
Options

I recently bought a Samsung QLED Q80A 75" and I'm having the same issue from a wireless connection. I've never plugged in a network cable to the TV, but I'm getting the "network cable connected" message asking if I want a wired connection. Then, immediately, "network disconnected" message. This happens between 2 to 4 times each time I turn on the TV. Very disappointing as I like the quality of the TV, but I'm afraid this issue will get worse after the warranty, so I'll probably send it back. As I did my research, I didn't see one review stating this issue on any Samsung TV, which I find weird, unless it was an oversight on my part. I agree with all the other posts stating these TVs cost too much to have these kinds of issues.

0 Likes
Aaron37
First Poster
Options

Same here!! I bought mine in October 2021; i'm having the same issue. I've never plugged in an Ethernet cable to this TV, but I'm receiving the same messages.

0 Likes
Klamore
First Poster
Options

I have UE49KS8000 for four years and I struggle with this message for almost two years. I lost hours talking to the customer center without any success. This post is full of customers with the same issue and SAMSUNG didn't NOTHING. Neither a single response. I will never buy another Samsung TV  again.

0 Likes
AnthonyWest
Journeyman
Options

Now 2 years since TV installed and SAME ISSUE.  Samsung still have not solved this issue.   Even the most recent Samsung TV i purchased it's doing it.   Un phreaking believable --Time to switch to LA and SONY.   Samsung are not responding to this issue and is a major flaw in their customer experience.

0 Likes
_Jarek_
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I have the QE65Q90R, QE65Q85R and QE43Q60R. They are all on the same network and connected by a LAN cable. There have been problems with the QE65Q90R for over a month now. About 15 minutes after turning on the TV, a message appears that the LAN cable is disconnected, the screen goes black and turns off. Then the TV turns on and a message appears (3-5 times) that there is no connection to the OneConnect Box and the TV turns off and on. This happens approximately every 15 minutes for an hour (maximum one and a half hours). After this time, OneConnect Box "warms up" and has no problems with operation. No further network errors or OCB errors.

0 Likes
Klamore
First Poster
Options

Please, everyone, send an email to the customer support linking this page. Will probably have nothing, but somehow we try.

0 Likes