Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qe55q7fam tv network cable disconnected.

(Topic created on: 20-07-2018 06:08 AM)
Jel79
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I have the qe55q7fam tv, I constantly get tabs across the top saying "network cable disconnected " followed by "network cable connected". The 2 message go on hard rotation several times.

Often this happens when I don't even have the cable connected at all and I am using Wi-Fi to connect!

Anybody having the same issue?

91 REPLIES 91
deepbluesoft
Student
Options

Unofficial Samsung expert explanation: "It requires Cat6 cable because cat5 cable "seems" to have interferences".

0 Likes
Rexhunt
First Poster
Options

Cable says disconnecting then connected all the time on tv all cables have been checked and reset tv still coming on tv

Kelvin66
Journeyman
Options
I had this problem. It was fixed with a replacement cpu pcb in the one connect box. Done under warranty...
0 Likes
TurboDash
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

I have resolved my issue and hope I can help others. I have three different models of tv's. All on network cables. Only my 55inch gives me issues. I saw that the network cable on this particular tv has a lot of wiggle room. Can be the lan port on this specific model. I bent the network cable pin upwards and pluged in back in. Also squeezed a piece of plastic between the plug and port to give it more stability. Works like a bomb. Issue with message popping up is gone.

LenLen1
Journeyman
Options

I just got Q90 TV and having the same Cable disconnect message randomly. I am thingking to return this TV and go with another brand. 

LenLen1
Journeyman
Options
I have the same problem with a brand new TV
BocaProwler
Explorer
Options

I've had this issue since I first got the Q90R. I finally called tech support and was told to take a video of it happening in order to get support.

They also told me they don't have a record of others with this issue.

LenLen1
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue but it's intermittent. Unfortunately it is very difficult to troubleshoot .

Snailgoo
Explorer
Options

I have the exact issue on my Qled 65 inch Q90. Not nice on this high priced tv. I hope samsung solves this asap

PremGurung1987
Student
Options
I have the same problem on my TV. How did you solved this problem ?