Support

Open search

QE55Q67RAT turns off and on itself

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi, The TV which I have only had around a year maybe less has now started just turning off and on constantly. By this I mean it will just turn on and off all day. Turning on for a few second max then turning off and just repeating this cycle. Any ideas as to what this is or how I can fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi, it was still the same this morning after everything being unplugged over night. It did manage to stay on long enough though for me to turn off the WiFi.  I then hardwired it and altered a few settings I came across online and for the moment it seems to be working as normal. Should the fault return I'll come back with a new comment. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hey @Baldymick83 ,

Other devices could be interfering with your TV. If you have connected other devices the TV may be receiving a signal from the other device and then turns on. Can you please unplug the HDMI cable from your TV and all the devices and cables going to your TV for a few hours and let us know if this has solved the issue?

Highlighted

Hi, it was still the same this morning after everything being unplugged over night. It did manage to stay on long enough though for me to turn off the WiFi.  I then hardwired it and altered a few settings I came across online and for the moment it seems to be working as normal. Should the fault return I'll come back with a new comment. Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Apprentice
Faulty mainboard or screen. get hold of support to arrange engineer callout for you.
Top Liked Authors