Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE50Q60TAUXXU Sound Issue At Low Volume (Like wind blowing)

(Topic created on: 01-05-2021 01:52 PM)
CoatesieUK
Explorer
Options

Hi

I purchased the above set on Friday and all seems ok apart from one issue with the sound - when there is either no or little sound being broadcasr in the program / film being watched there is a definite 'wind blowing' sound coming through the speakers.  When I mute then the sound disaooears - has anyone else encountered this issue?

Many thanks 

75 REPLIES 75
4Positive
First Poster
Options

I just purchased this Samsung TV, and also just seen this post is one year old. 

Guess what! My TV makes a wind blowing noise... Just my luck

0 Likes
David B1
Explorer
Options
David B1
Explorer
Options
JBoss_711
First Poster
Options

Hi David,

I've tried to install this update on my QE50Q60TAUXXH and it's not working. It's not recognizing it as an update for this TV.

Thanks

0 Likes
David B1
Explorer
Options

Hi I installed and it worked. Go to all settings>Support>Software Update>USB

Check your USB stick it may not be compatible with TV. Try to access usb via Source and check if file is there. If no joy, contact Samsung and request file T-NKLDEUC-2010.3, BT-S

It may not work for your TV as your product code is slightly different

QE50Q60TAUXXH v QE50Q60TAUXXU

0 Likes
JBoss_711
First Poster
Options

USB is compatible and is accessible by TV, however it says there is no newer version available to install.

I currently have T-NKLDEUC-1460.9, BT-S

What was the last version you've had installed?

0 Likes
twgblle
Student
Options

What is your full model number? I have the QE50Q60TAUXXC model, which I believe is the one they sell in Scandinavia. 

0 Likes
David B1
Explorer
Options

The firmware is for specifically for QE50Q60TAUXXU. You can try it if you want. I dont know if it will work for other model numbers.

0 Likes
CarolinaGuillen
First Poster
Options

I bought this TV in Spain, exactly the same model you mentioned here, and I've started noticing the same behavior. Is there a way to get the update?

Have you managed to solve the issue?.

Thanks!.

0 Likes
CarolinaGuillen
First Poster
Options

Hello, do you know where can I get the fix for this model QE50Q60TAUXXC?

Kind regards!.

0 Likes