Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE50Q60TAUXXU black horizontal lines

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
DLloyd17
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung QE50Q60TAUXXU TV that has 4 slim black lines running horizontally, originally there were only 2.
I have contacted Samsung and have gone through all of the trouble shooting options but the issue is still there.
I wasn't happy as I purchased this TV due to it having an extended screen warranty. When I contacted Samsung, I was told this was only for screen burn. 
Has anyone had this issue repaired? The repair company that Samsung have suggested does not have the best reviews in my local area.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

just checking if the Horizontal lines permanent  and is it occurring on all sources? Were you advised to   disconnect external  devices and reconnect to see if that makes a difference, as well as a  Factory Reset.

However if there is an error in the picture Test ,Support- Device Care-Self Diagnosis -Picture  Test,it really does need an inspection and likely a Repair  if worthwhile.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
DLloyd17
First Poster
Options
The lines are permanent, and I have completed all of the other steps you have mentioned.
The lines are also still visible on the picture test