Did you mean: 

QE50Q60AAUXXU Screen Not Working

(Topic created on: 02-06-2024 11:17 AM)
IanDeakin77
Student
Options

Hi,

QE50Q60AAUXXU Screen Not Working

I have  the above TV and after coming back from a week's holiday. It's not working.

1. First time I turned it on, a horizontal white line (maybe 6 inches in height) briefly showed on the screen. Then the screen turned itself off.
  2. For a long time, I couldn't get anything on it it all. 
  3. I tried to turn it off/on all the usual troubleshooting steps. 
  4. Now I get one of the following:-
    1. Screen will slowly occasionally turn up but have no picture (so it goes sort of slightly lighter black)
    2. I'll get maybe 2 seconds of sound but no picture 
    3. Nothing at all

Bought TV in October 2022 so ought of warranty. Grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

Ian 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@IanDeakin77: When the TV is in standby, can you see a red light in the bottom right corner? If so, is it flashing or constantly lit? If the standby light is flashing, then an engineer's inspection will be required in order to get to the root of the issue. In this instance, if you are based in the UK, please follow the link below to arrange the inspection on our website. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

In the meantime, please try unplugging your router at the wall to address any potential network issues which might be a contributing factor. Now, power off the TV, unplug it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in an power back on using the remote. 

IanDeakin77
Student
Options

Hi,

Thanks for replying, Andrew.

The standby light isn't on at all. When I press the power button, it lights up. If I hold it, then it flashes two times, goes off, and flashes two times again. 

Not tried the router so will give that a try now.

0 Likes