(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 09:31 PM)
cojo-
Student
Options

Model : QE49Q7FAM

Program version: T-KTMDEUC—1310.1, BT-S

Sub-micro-version: T-KTMOCTV-1113T-KTMOCJP-1113

Problem:

The 16 august I got some problem. The sound is disappearing in about 2 minutes. When I don’t have any sound. I tried to change channel or go into the settings, but I can’t. The led on the remote is blinking. Then the tv is rebooting, I can see the start logo. And the program is running again. And it repeats again, and again- and sometimes it is OK

I have not made any changes.

I have reset the tv.

I have checked all cables.

I have more problem when internet is connected. So, I have disconnected internet.

I have more problem when Bluetooth speakers is connected. So, it is disconnected.

It is possible that it has something with the Bluetooth.  I don’t know. I would like to make a downgrade on the firmware, just for se if everything work as it did before.

So how do I get an older firmware?

Best regards

Conney Johansen

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi Conney!

It's not possible to roll back a software update once it's been installed we're afraid. When you say you have reset the TV, was his done through the TV's menu: Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset?

0 Likes
cojo-
Student
Options

Hi

Yes, it was. 

Today everything works fine. I have done nothing. I connected the internet and the Bluetooth speaker. To see if the sound disappearing as before.  I have tried to stream movies and use the speaker. Everything is OK. ???

The temperaturer has bene round 25-30 Celsius. No problem Before. The connect box has a lot of air around, it is warm but not hot.

The one thing that hasn’t being before is the humidity. It has been up to 77% for some days.

Today humidity has dropped to 50% from yesterday.

I can not find any other thing that has being change.

I will send an reply if I got the problem back.

BR

Conney

0 Likes