Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE43Q65B No Teletext or TV Guide

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 04:56 PM)
NMGE17
Student
Options

Have just purchased this TV and unlike previous ones there is no access to Teletext even though there is a button on the remote (old tech I know, but a simple way to check news, sports results, etc).

Also with 'terrestrial' channels there is only a channel list of what is on now, not a TV Guide where you can plan viewing ahead.  I know this information is available elsewhere, but I would prefer it on the TV in front of me.

Am I missing something?  Has anyone found a way to access these features? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @NMGE17 As far as I am aware the basic red button service is not supported on more modern Tv's from various companies. In order to use the interactive service the customer need to be connected to the internet and have the HBBTV option switched on in the menus. They can do this by going to Settings -Connections-HBTV if this option is available.
Could try tuning to a BBC radio channels and trying the txt service but no guarantee this will work.
you may wish to look at this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/cannot-get-teletext-on-new-uhd-tv/td-p/1663014

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
NMGE17
Student
Options

They do still provide it, we were using it the same day we installed the new TV. 
Thanks, but no joy with that suggestion or the feedback in the other thread.