Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE43Q60BAUXXU Standard Remote 'Guide' button

(Topic created on: 20-10-2022 03:58 PM)
Maddyc75
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, my elderly mother just got the TV above. She finds the smart remote too small and cant see the buttons well so she is using the standard remote but i notice the Guide button has been replaced by Disney + button

Please can anyone tell me the shortcut to get the TV Guide on screen which displays current programmes and up and coming programmes

Its driving us a little crazy?!

Remote.jpg

22 REPLIES 22
Maddyc75
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your advice, i think we tried to hold the CH button without any joy. It seems there is no consistency with what buttons do what! But i hope it helps someone out there!

0 Likes
Options

use the remote from the link below. Dont expect any help from Samsung. they try very hard not to give you teh least support they can.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363278613549?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D777008%26algo%3DPERSONAL.TO...

0 Likes
TechSav
First Poster
Options

TechSav_1-1672734121411.png

Just hold the CH LIST button pressed for 1 second or more and you will access to GUIDE

0 Likes
INOPSU
Apprentice
Options

Hi all. The answer to this is that the Channel list button is slightly sloped at the front. If you press down on this part and hold for a second or two the full channel guide comes up.

Thanks to the folks @@richersounds for helping.

0 Likes
dizzy66
First Poster
Options
Press and hold the ch list button. The guide will come up after a couple of seconds
0 Likes
Felinetiger1
Student
Options

A lovely person previously said in one of the forums that the CH button has to be pressed down for at least 1 second. You usually get the channel list if you just click it just once but if you press down and hold for at least 1 second, the guide pops up

0 Likes
PhilipJ
Apprentice
Options

I got my TV yesterday and also going crazy trying to find the Guide button. You are the 2nd person I've seen mention "CH List" but I've got the same remote as in your picture and I can't find it!! Is it a button labelled "CH List" ? If so where is it please ?

0 Likes
PhilipJ
Apprentice
Options

Hi AndrewL,

like others I was immensly frustrated to find the standard remote did not have a guide button. I would much rather have to navigate a menu to get to Disney+ that to get to the Guide.

Thank you for the link, I have ordered the spare you suggested. A bit stupid as I only got the TV yesterday (£1400 !!!) and I'm already spending an extra £15 to get a suitable remote.

0 Likes
JW121
First Poster
Options

CH LIST button is between MUTE and HOME buttons. Press and hold it to access GUIDE

0 Likes
PhilipJ
Apprentice
Options

Hi JW121, thanks.

I've just been really, really stupid!! I don't know why I got fixated on this because that button on my remote is GUIDE, but if you look back in this thread my problem was I couldn't find how to bring up the Guide (Dohhhh!!!) - You'll also see I've just order an earlier version of the Standard Remote which as the Guide button in place of the Disney+ button.

Oh well, we live and learn

PhilipJ

0 Likes