Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q9FN random reboot

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 08:05 PM)
Statherian
Journeyman
Options

Hi, new to the forum.

My 4 month old 2018 Q9FN has started doing quick random reboots the last few days. It suddenly qoes black, displays the Samsung logo and then is back to the same input - takes about 3-4 seconds.  So far it has only done so while using my Xbox One X (which is annoying), but at random times - 1 time each evening. I've reattached all HDMI cables and the One Connect cable, and setup all inputs from scratch. I have not done a full reset yet, although I guess that's the next step. I'm on the latest firmware.

Anyone experienced the same? Is this the fist sign of a faulty One connect box?

353 REPLIES 353
Masq
Navigator
Options

Anyone brave enough to try the new firmware?

thoughts?

0 Likes
testdriver69
Pioneer
Options

Q9FN 55" , installed it .... can't make out a difference

changelog is very minimalisic , only some bug when updating was eliminated (out of storage or memory)

you can skip this update i guess

only found german changelog

Update-Version 1292.1 - Februar 2020

• Fehler, dass bei Updates zu wenig Speicherplatz angezeigt wird, wurde behoben,

only an error when updating displaying "running out of space"  was fixed

Update-Version 1292.3 - Februar 2020

• Der Fehler wurde behoben, dass Geräte der NU7400/NU7500-Serie Updates wegen zu wenig Speicherplatz nicht installieren konnten

same thing but for NU7400/NU7500-Series

Neoman22
First Poster
Options

I am facing this new problem recently i didnt have any reboot issues my tv  65 inch Q9fn is 1 year old and now once i watch 4k content for about 1 hour  the tv restarts with Qled logo and does restart rapidly every 5 to 10 mins while watching 4k i put check my connect box it is hot i dont know if this is the problem. Can you please help me fix this issue. Does the Q9fn connect box have an internal fan. Does the external work?

0 Likes
bodyspike
First Poster
Options

Similar issue, sent my set back a 55Q9FN, came back with a new electronics board... and a new optical cable. Issue sorted. Send it back ASAP

0 Likes
testdriver69
Pioneer
Options

1294.1 updated today

nothing fixed

0 Likes
Gamer1
Explorer
Options

Random reboot was fixed with previous firmware, atleast for me... 
Now I dont wanto try this new firmware, I am on 1292

0 Likes
bodyspike
First Poster
Options

Is there any changelog so we know what they are fixing or what is going to have issues...?! 😉

0 Likes
Smazza1970
Pathfinder
Options

Hi funny you should post this my nu8000 just updated but not had any re boot issues since I took off the freesync

0 Likes
reedogeo
First Poster
Options

Mine got the update a couple months ago, i put freesync back on and hve not have a single reboot since.

0 Likes
Smazza1970
Pathfinder
Options
Was it the 1294.1 though that only came out today
0 Likes