Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q9F Screen shadow

(Topic created on: 30-09-2020 07:06 AM)
D3vilfish
Student
Options

Tv has been great for 2 years and then with no reason we now have a shadow on the screen that has not changed for over a month, google brings up little help or reason as to this happening except others asking the same question why.

For an exspensive tv I would want the panel to last longer than 2 years. Tried full power drain down for over 24hrs but nothing seems to change it.

Any help most appreciated2020-08-15 00.05.22.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
resoursfulguy
Apprentice
Options
this happens because of dust or other small particles inside of the tv, if your tv has no vents and you haven't opened it up then speak to the store you purchased it from because this is definitely due to dust or some small particle inside of the tv that isn't tour fault
0 Likes
D3vilfish
Student
Options

Thankyou for the Info, yes the Q9 does have vents top and bottom however it would of been helpfull to know that dust can royal your tv before purchasing the screen, hopefully this will be of relevant help to others.

0 Likes
Carpetboy01
First Poster
Options
Hi, I had the exact same problem on q85r, it is a common problem according to the guys who picked up the TV for repair. It needed a new screen, luckily I was covered but took 5 weeks to get back but all seems good
0 Likes