Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

q90t with PC via hdmi

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 06:10 PM)
albertus
Apprentice
Options

After I plug my PC to Q90T TV with hdmi cable, tv is not recognizing input as PC but everything else is fine . I can see my desktop in full resolution adjust picture quality, change display options etc. After changing mode to gaming TV starts to recognize input as PC and windows  is recognizing tv which allows me to send signal with hdr. But this is when weird things starts to happen. TV starts to emit cracking electrical noises and on screen pixels are starting to fire up (they are turning bright red) like "snowing". Instantly when I noticed that behavior I've got frightened that I would have bad pixels on new tv fortunately after unplugging hdmi cable tv screen returned to normal and no dead or invalid pixels were present. That effect occurs only when TV recognizes input as PC. I would love to hear some explanation of what's may going on here.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
i have the q90t and ive never experianced these problems using my pc in eiether game console mode. or as pc input. so i think something is wrong there. are you using a good hdmi cable? or it could be a possible handshake issue. im not sure
0 Likes