Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q80t Xbox One series S CoD Warzone long range textures

(Topic created on: 20-11-2020 07:24 AM)
George1234
First Poster
Options

I set up my q80t 49" last night, I know it doesn't have the spec of the 50"+ models but the long range textures are very blurry as in my 10 year old Panasonic has better detail.

Now when I first plugged the Xbox in it came up with a grey screen that said something about resolution 'click yes to change resolution' and 'resolution will stay the same if nothing is clicked in 20 seconds' and that was literally it no indication of what resolutions were available I clicked yes because I assumed it would be for the better(?) But seeing the long range textures I am sure I made the wrong decision.

I think I must have done something wrong and when I'm home think I'm going to restore the TV to factory settings and just start again, in the meantime any ideas as to what I could've done and is there a way to rectify without just restoring the lot?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Members_VcorYI5
First Poster
Options

If you go into the xbox settings, tv and display you set it all up in there, I have the same tv and my picture is perfect also I found a video on you tube helpfully which was setting up the series x with a 90t tv helps you get tv setting tight and xbix settings right 

0 Likes